2792 - Management Certificate: Classic Skills and Modern Challenges
Delivery Options Online (Instructor-led)
There’s no way around it – managing people is one of the most difficult and complex things you can do in an organization – and so often we make that jump into a management role without any formal preparation.
Whether you’re struggling to lead your former peers or finding it difficult to let go of the work you used to do so well yourself, our 3-month program will cover the critical skills you need to succeed as a manager. Through engaging coursework and a variety of assessments, you’ll gain increased self-awareness and an expanded toolkit to help you navigate the many challenges related to managing others who all think and behave in unique ways.
Our program will provide you with the tools to:
- Adapt communication based on your own and others behavioral styles
- Build a culture of alliance and collaboration through effective communication
- Enhance your management skills through emotional intelligence
- Adapt your behavior based on how others perceive you
- Apply a coaching model designed to increase performance
- Implement an eight-step delegation process that addresses varying communication styles
- Help your team grow through “performance development” techniques
- Develop the seven competencies that constitute excellence in listening effectiveness
- Apply effective techniques for giving and receiving feedback
- Develop troubleshooting skills to successfully resolve conflict
- Employ change management best practices
Enroll Now - Select a section below
Required fields are indicated by .