Worldwide nearly 75% of all companies pour the majority of their marketing budget into digital (which will swell to three-quarters of a trillion dollars by 2026). Presently there are not enough candidates to fill all the many digital marketing roles needed in the field, especially in major metropolitan areas. This is the time to dive-in.
In this intensive, fun, and flexible Digital Marketing Certificate, students will learn the essentials to prepare for an entry-level or advancing career in the field. Designed specifically to work with a student’s schedule, interests, and career focus, this unique 3-month program combines live class sessions with an instructor and weekly self-paced lessons. By the end of the certificate, graduates can confidently focus on a digital marketing career path that works with their unique skillsets, talents, and direction.
To pursue a potentially life-changing role, graduates can promote their certificate and new-found knowledge, skills, and experience to potential employers or clients alongside a marketing portfolio that will help make their case as a strong candidate.
National Median Annual Salary *
Marketing Jobs Posted to LinkedIn in 2021 **
Projected Job Growth 2021-2031 ***
After successfully completing this certificate program, students will be able to:
- Describe digital marketing concepts, strategies, and career roles
- Utilize storytelling as a success strategy in brand marketing
- Write a marketing brief to manage a campaign
- Use industry apps for project and content management
- Write goals and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Develop a UVP (Unique Value Proposition) and BPS (Brand Positioning Statement)
- Develop an audience segmentation strategy and market competitive analysis
- Launch a multichannel marketing campaign using organic and paid plans
- Utilize the basics of web and channel analytics to develop reports
- Create your marketing portfolio with associated case studies
- Prepare for the OMCA™ (Online Marketing Certified Associate)