2677 - The Power of Mind Mapping Workshop
Mind Maps provide a structured way to capture and organize thoughts, ideas and information. They help users understand concepts by separating them into their component parts. The technique is used to develop new ideas and dissect and better understand existing information.
Whether you are developing new ideas or organizing existing information, Mind Maps will help you to visualize relationships. They will provide an expansive and flexible framework to support your thinking and brainstorming.
The Power of Mind Mapping Workshop is ideal for people with different levels of Mind Mapping proficiency:
- Beginners will learn the "basics" of Mind Mapping and more.
- Existing users of Mind Maps will be introduced to new applications for the tool.
- Both beginners and existing users will learn how to improve the clarity and impact of their Mind Maps.
After this class, you will be able to:
- Learn to use XMind software for the creation of Mind Maps that are both powerful and effective as a means of communication
- Compare additional software options for Mind Mapping, understanding the pros and cons of each
- Learn to use Mind Mapping as a powerful brainstorming tool, as well as for other applications
- Discover how simple to complex organizations integrate Mind Mapping into their workflow
- Realize the possibilities of Mind Mapping to improve your creativity, productivity, brainstorming, and more
Required fields are indicated by .