Microsoft's Excel is a powerful spreadsheet software used to organize and manage data related to business operations. This course focuses on mastering the fundamental tasks performed in Excel, including data entry, basic formula calculations, and formatting and style operations. During the course, you will learn how to build a spreadsheet from scratch and gain a greater understanding of the most popular Excel commands and functions. Access to MS Excel is required to complete this self-paced course.
Please note: Access to this course will be granted as soon as possible but may take up to 1 business day.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify and understand the different components of the Excel interface
- Enter and convert numerical and text data, dates, and times
- Select, copy, and paste data in a workbook
- Employ elements of style to the workbook
- Create images, illustrations, shapes, and hyperlinks in a worksheet
- Arrange, filter, and sort lists of data
- Apply basic formatting elements to the worksheet
- Formulate basic mathematical formulas and functions, including SUM, AVERAGE, and MAX and MIN VALUE
- Reorganize data by removing duplicates, blanks spaces, and misspellings in a worksheet
- Open, save, and protect the workbook