Google Drive is a file storage service that allows users to create, share, and store files from anywhere. Tools like Google Sheets, Google Docs, and Google Slides make remote work and team collaboration easier with real-time editing, accessible version history, and chat and commenting capabilities. This course reviews the main functions and features of Google Drive and popular Google apps. Topics covered include: creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders; managing team projects and tasks; organizing your workspace; and maximizing productivity with Google Drive.
This course grants 0.15 CEUs for successful completion. Students have 90 days from the day they are granted access to complete this course.
Please note: Access to this course will be granted as soon as possible but may take up to 1 business day
After this class, you will be able to:
- Explain the benefits of cloud computing
- Create and upload files and folders to Google Drive
- Format organized and engaging files with Google Docs and Google Sheets
- Collaborate with, share content with, and assign tasks to colleagues with Google Drive
- Work productively and manage the productivity of employees with Google Drive and its add-ons
- Organize Google Drive files to increase their accessibility
- Find old Google Drive files and delete unnecessary ones