Course DescriptionThe emergence of eCommerce has dramatically reshaped the modern marketplace. Business owners are no longer anchored to a physical store—or stuck paying the overhead costs to operate them. Whether you know exactly what you want to sell or are still fishing around for ideas, this course will guide you through the process of generating product ideas, performing market and audience research, organizing a sourcing process, finding the best eCommerce platform, developing a shipping and fulfillment strategy, and marketing your online store to boost traffic and sales.
After this class, you will be able to:
- Identify strategies for generating ideas for new online products or services
- Identify strategies for testing market demand for eCommerce goods and services
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of self-made sourcing and how to track your total production costs
- Understand the four main pricing strategies: market, cost, value, and dynamic pricing
- Describe the features of popular eCommerce platforms
- Explain the building blocks of eCommerce branding
- Identify strategies for effective product descriptions and photos
- Explain the process of creating an effective shipping strategy
- Describe various eCommerce marketing strategies
Enroll Now - Select a section below
Required fields are indicated by .