Learn how to attract, retain, and develop top talent using recruitment strategies, branding, and data analytics. Explain the roles of corporate culture, compensation and benefits packages, flexible work arrangements, professional development, and employee engagement in creating and maintaining a workforce of top performers. In this course, you'll explore current workplace trends and examine how major crises, like the COVID-19 pandemic, affect hiring, retaining, and developing talent.
Included with your course is a one (1) year complimentary subscription to Inc. Magazine ($19.99 value). Your subscription will start with the current issue. Inc. Magazine publishes 6 issues a year.
After this class, you will be able to:
- Explain strategies and tools that attract top performers
- Identify the components of successful compensation and benefits packages
- Analyze the role of flexible work arrangements in attracting top talent
- Explain how professional development can be implemented to retain talent
- Describe recruitment strategies aimed at hiring top performers
- Explain how to effectively use data analytics to attract, recruit, manage, and retain talent
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Human Resources Management Certificate : Elective Courses