2448 - eGNA’s Library and Conference Center: Case Conference and Journal Club Series
Following registration, you will receive:
- confirmation of your registration on the next webpage
- an email receipt for your purchase (showing no cost to you)
- an email confirming your registration
- within 2 business days, an email indicating your enrollment in Canvas with instructions for access. In Canvas you will find the eGNA Case Conference and Journal Club Library and information on upcoming sessions.
Each series covers 1 topic and is composed of:
- 2 live webinars (can be viewed afterwards in the library as well)
- Case conference
- Journal club
- 2 asynchronous offerings
- Medical commentary
- Evidence analysis
- 1 series per year
- High flexibility to attend sessions live or watch recorded sessions afterwards
All healthcare providers are welcome to join; all levels of experience would benefit from participation.
Registration Information Needed
As noted elsewhere, to register you will need to provide the following information:
- Institution/Company Type
- Job Role
- Current Registration/License # if you have one
- Do you provide direct care for patients with an inherited metabolic disorder (IMD)?
- Why do you want to participate in eGNA?
Enroll Now - Select a section below
Required fields are indicated by .