2427 - Design Sprint
Design thinking is the method the world’s most innovative organizations use to continually delight customers and leap ahead of the competition. In this full-day design sprint, you’ll collaborate with other participants as you learn the phases of design thinking in an immersive, experiential “design doing” session.
By the end of the sprint, you’ll have a slew of new ideas and at least one prototype to bring back to your organization. Plus, you can apply the tools and methods of design thinking to your existing projects and challenges.
The sprint includes:
- Overview of design thinking
- Design challenges
- Practical techniques for understanding users (and customers)
- “How might we” questions
- Ideation & brainstorming
- Prototyping to fail fast
- Testing and experimentation
After this course, you’ll be able to:
- Explain what design thinking is and how companies use it to innovate effectively and efficiently
- Conduct basic empathy research with users
- Develop insights and meaningful “How might we” questions about a challenge
- Use 3 ideation strategies to develop new solutions
- Prototype ideas and “fail fast” to speed up the development process
Required fields are indicated by .