Take the first step to medical school—prepare for the new MCAT, which was introduced in April 2015. Our MCAT test prep class—taught by Emory faculty—combines classroom contact hours with independent study, allowing students to achieve the best possible score and increase chances of admission to top-tier medical schools. The course will cover all areas of the test, including new and significantly modified sections, while combining review of key topics and extensive advice on strategy, analysis, and approach to each section. Additionally, the course will provide expert advice on medical school admissions essays, with personalized guidance during the application process.
Textbooks are not included.
What will be covered :
Learner OutcomesAfter this class, you will be able to:
- Explain the MCAT's role in the medical school admissions process
- Identify the components of a strong medical school application
- Describe methods to analyze and approach each section
- Identify common tricks, mistakes, and pitfalls
- Evaluate your own strengths and weaknesses
- Apply analytical strategies to maximize time both in preparing and on test day