Join us to explore basic interior design principles, including identification of style components, selection/placement of furniture, lighting, and accessories. We will also discuss proper execution of wall art and groupings, as well as various fabric combinations and colors. Participants can create a project board to showcase design ideas and inspirations.
Please note this course was previously offered under the title "Decorating Basics I"
After this class, you will be able to:
- Explain the process of beginning a design project
- Identify foundational styles using their characteristics
- Recognize the elements of good design when accessorizing shelves, mantles, etc.
- Create a tangible design presentation board & a digital design board
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Au Pair Certificate : Elective Courses