1293 - Wills, Trusts & Estates
Delivery Options Online (Instructor-led)
This course is an elective in the Paralegal Certificate, but may also be taken as a standalone course. This course is offered once per year.
This course focuses on estate planning, wills, trusts, and the probate process. Students will be exposed to the drafting of wills and the creation of trusts.
CLICK HERE FOR REQUIRED BOOK
After this class, you will be able to:
- Recognize and identify the basic terminology associated with will and trusts
- Analyze the rules regarding heirs and inheritance
- Understand the process of Estate Administration and the Georgia Probate Court System
- Understand the process of Estate Planning for the elderly, including healthcare, guardianship, etc.
- Master the formalities of will execution
- Detail the requirements, creation, and restrictions of basic trusts
Enroll Now - Select a section below
Required fields are indicated by .