Course DescriptionThere are a number of managerial factors that are vital in managing and leading. Becoming a better manager or leader is directly connected to how well you can master them. The Effective Manager's Toolbox is a suite of online modules designed to give managers a head start on managing issues correctly and professionally with less stress and fewer negative organizational circumstances. The modules offer learners an explanation of the managerial mindset that all managers and leaders must adopt to succeed. After careful consideration of the relevant and reference managerial and leadership factors, including such topics as dealing with direct reports, solving problems, planning and budgeting, handling conflict, and others, learners are given a series of video-based scenarios and asked to consider how they would handle the challenges presented for the most optimal results. Upon completion, learners are given a summary of what they've learned for quick reference while at work.
This course grants 15 PDUs for successful completion. Students have 180 days from the day they are granted access to complete this self-paced course.
Please note: Access to this course will be granted as soon as possible but may take up to 1 business day
Learner OutcomesAfter this class, you will be able to:
- Inhabit the managerial mindset
- Understand what employees want from their jobs
- Understand how managers lead
- Recognize the components of a manager's job including enforcing policies and procedures, controlling expenses, dealing with subordinates and superiors, planning and budgeting, recruiting and developing talent, and solving problems
- Implement the qualities that make an effective leader
- Address real-world managerial problems in customer service, cost budgeting, cost cutting, and vendor relations
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Essentials of Supervision Certificate : Elective Courses
Enroll Now - Select a section below
Required fields are indicated by .