Course DescriptionThis self-paced course provides a firm foundation for anyone looking to understand quality management practices and techniques. The course combines instructional material with interactive exercises, vocabulary games, and flashcards to explain the core concepts and strategies of effective quality management. Case studies and examples from manufacturing and service sectors help to explain the nuances of quality concepts, while video segments from experienced quality management professionals provide expert insight into the real-world application of quality principles. The course is self-paced to allow students as much time as needed to absorb information and to understand the key concepts that will help them satisfy their stakeholders and delight their customers.
This course grants 12 PDUs (1.2 CEUS) for successful completion. Students have 180 days from the day they are granted access to complete this course.
Please note: Access to this course will be granted as soon as possible but may take up to 1 business day
Learner OutcomesAfter this class, you will be able to:
- Describe the principles and practices that guide quality management activities
- Understand how specific tools and techniques can be used to monitor and control quality
- Use these tools in combination to create powerful plans and solutions to quality problems
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative data to measure and control work
- Describe the core competencies involved in several popular quality management methodologies
- Employ quality analysis and quality planning approaches to meet customer expectations
Enroll Now - Select a section below
Required fields are indicated by .