Course DescriptionThis completely online and self-paced nine-module risk management course helps educate project managers in identifying and responding to project risk. This course provides a comprehensive preparation for the Project Management Institute®' s PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® certification exam including exercises, self-assessments, interactive games, and case studies along with exam-taking tips and two full-length, 170-question practice exams covering the required five domains of risk management knowledge.
Each module (Risk Strategy and Planning, Stakeholder Engagement, Risk Process Facilitation, Risk Monitoring and Reporting, Perform Specialized Risk Activities) explains how the content in that domain can be used to improve learners' risk management practices.
This course aligns with the PMBOK® Guide Sixth Edition. (The PMBOK® Guide is not included in the cost of this course and must be purchased separately.)
This course grants 30 PDUs for successful completion. Students have 180 days from the day they are granted access to complete this course.
Please note: Access to this course will be granted as soon as possible but may take up to 1 business day
Learner OutcomesAfter this class, you will be able to:
- Explain the risk management process as defined by A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
- Assess stakeholder risk tolerance and manage stakeholder expectations and engagement
- Demonstrate key processes for documenting risk information
- Discuss the steps in developing a risk management plan
- Identify and evaluate relevant risks and their potential impact
- Explain the process of creating a risk register
- Explain key tools and techniques employed in the qualitative and quantitative analysis of risk
- Develop risk response strategies and contingency plans
- Discuss how risk response plans are successfully executed
- Explain how to monitor and control risk, and use lessons learned to refine risk policies and practices
- Recognize best practices in all aspects of risk management
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Project Management Certificate (Live Online) : Elective Courses
Enroll Now - Select a section below
Required fields are indicated by .