1238 - Principles of Scrum
Delivery Options Online (Self-paced)
Course DescriptionThis self-paced course outlines the fundamental theories and principles of Scrum frameworks, including the underlying philosophy and essential tools practitioners need to adapt to an Agile way of working. Implemented properly, these techniques can produce extraordinary results for stakeholders and customers. Information in this course is presented in a simple, easy-to-understand format and augmented by interactive games and exercises to improve learner understanding and retention. Case studies and video segments from experienced Scrum professionals provide real-world tips and guidance to bolster learner comprehension and expand knowledge at practical and applicable levels.
This course grants 10 PDUs (1.0 CEUS) for successful completion. Students have 180 days from the day they are granted access to complete this course.
Please note: Access to this course will be granted as soon as possible but may take up to 1 business day
Learner OutcomesAfter this class, you will be able to:
- Define essential Scrum terms and identify the interdependent nature of key concepts
- Summarize the specific, distinct roles that practitioners assume in effective Scrum frameworks
- Identify the stages of the Scrum cycle and demonstrate how these stages combine to meet evolving customer needs and requirements
- Compare and contrast the three primary Scrum artifacts and detail how they integrate to ensure a common understanding of project expectations
- Explore several tools and techniques that help project participants meet and exceed customer needs and wants
Enroll Now - Select a section below
Required fields are indicated by .