Course DescriptionToday's professionals are under an increasing amount of pressure to be able to "do it all," which can lead to unhealthy amounts of stress and a decrease in motivation and self-confidence. This course aims to help learners combat those struggles by focusing on the skills that can help them grow in both their professional and personal lives. It looks at the importance of soft skills, such as time management, organization, and communication, in the modern workplace and provides practical tips for creative problem solving, goal setting, stress management, time management, and clear communication. It also considers how adaptability and authenticity can impact personal growth.
Included with your course is a one (1) year complimentary subscription to Fast Company ($19.99 value). Your subscription will start with the current issue. Fast Company publishes 8 issues a year.
This course grants 0.3 CEUs for successful completion. Students have 90 days from the day they are granted access to complete this course.
Please note: Access to this course will be granted as soon as possible but may take up to 1 business day
Learner OutcomesAfter this class, you will be able to:
- Identify the importance of soft skills in the modern workforce
- Distinguish between the growth mindset and the fixed mindset
- Use creativity as a tool for problem solving
- Develop personal creativity
- Handle difficult situations by adapting and being flexible
- Identify and set goals that are specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound
- Consider the influence of personality types on goal setting and achievement
- Explore time management strategies, including prioritizing and creating action plans
- Identify the habits of organized people
- Improve your oral communication skills
- Practice authenticity in the workplace
- Develop and maintain a healthy amount of self-confidence
- Apply stress management techniques when feeling overwhelmed
Enroll Now - Select a section below
Required fields are indicated by .