This course examines how one can become a more creative person. By stimulating creativity through various techniques (mind-mapping, DO-IT, SCAMPER, right and left brain thinking) participants learn to tap into their personal creativity and apply it to organizational challenges.
This course grants 0.3 CEUs for successful completion. Students have 90 days from the day they are granted access to complete this course.
Please note: Access to this course will be granted as soon as possible but may take up to 1 business day
After this class, you will be able to:
- Describe the basis of personal creativity
- Explain the uses of creative tools
- Distinguish between vertical and lateral thinking
- Employ creative tools like SCAMPER, random input, mind mapping, and DO IT
- Describe the key characteristics of personal creativity
- Assess the issues surrounding measuring creativity