Course DescriptionThis course focuses on teaching you how to brand yourself professionally. What is brand? And how do you maintain your personal brand? The assignments in this course discuss the value of personal branding, the way to craft your personal brand statement, and finally, the best methods for communicating your personal brand to clients, employers, and other industry professionals.
This course grants 0.3 CEUs for successful completion. Students have 90 days from the day they are granted access to complete this course.
Please note: Access to this course will be granted as soon as possible but may take up to 1 business day
Learner OutcomesAfter this class, you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of building a personal brand
- Describe how to develop a personal branding statement
- Explain the importance of having a unique selling proposition
- Discuss online assets, including website/blogs, social media, and videos
- Discuss offline assets, including dress/appearance, business cards, personal outreach, and mentors
- Develop a strategy for gaining experience in areas where your brand is weak
- Explain the importance of expertise, and discuss strategies for becoming known as an expert in your field
- Explain how to maintain and protect your brand
Enroll Now - Select a section below
Required fields are indicated by .