1173 - Leading Through Change
Course DescriptionIn every organization today, regardless of size, industry or location, change is a constant. Leaders must recognize change and help their employees deal with it in a realistic and strategic manner using sound principles and workable tools. Managers must realize that people don't resist change as much as they resist being changed. All of us respond to change differently. We don't start at the same level, adapt at the same pace or end up in the same place. Organizational leaders don't control change or uncertainty; rather they guide, shape and influence this variable.
Learner OutcomesAfter this course, you will be able to:
- Prepare for change by conducting change analysis
- Communicate consistently about change to engage the organization
- Manage emotions that arise during change
- Shrink the change to keep employees focused
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Business Communications Certificate : Elective Courses
- Essentials of Management Certificate : Core Courses
Required fields are indicated by .