Course DescriptionThis introductory-level course explores the methodologies and practices of Agile development and explains the key concepts and principles that form the foundation of Agile project management. This self-paced course contains vocabulary games, flashcards, and interactive exercises to supplement and enhance your understanding of Agile concepts, as well as video segments from Agile experts to help you become a more proficient Agile practitioner.
The information in this course is also included in MindEdge's Agile Certified Practitioner Exam Prep course as that course's introductory modules, which also offers additional material to prepare students for the Project Management Institute®' s Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Exam.
This course grants 10 PDUs for successful completion. Students have 180 days from the day they are granted access to complete this course.
Please note: Access to this course will be granted as soon as possible but may take up to 1 business day
Learner OutcomesAfter this class, you will be able to:
- Define Agile development and differentiate it from traditional Waterfall practices
- Identify the similarities and differences among several Agile methodologies
- Describe the stages of the Agile development cycle and identify the factors that promote project success
- Understand the nuances of leading and working with Agile teams
- Apply best practices from organizations that have successfully incorporated Agile methodologies into their business activities
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Project Management Certificate (Live Online) : Elective Courses
Enroll Now - Select a section below
Required fields are indicated by .