Course DescriptionInfluence and persuasion are typically categorized as marketing and sales tools—yet the power, frequency, and scope of influence are often underestimated. If you want a raise, sometimes you need to persuade your boss. If you want to convince your team to adopt a change, help your staff make choices, or choose the best place for lunch, influence plays a big role. Sharpen your skills during this workshop as you explore techniques and concepts designed to help you increase your impact in the workplace and beyond.
Learner OutcomesAfter this class, you will be able to:
- Apply the concepts of pushing and pulling when influencing others
- Use various tools and techniques for creating relationships and rapport
- Make a persuasive presentation by using the 5 S's
- Apply storytelling techniques to extend influence
- Leverage concepts of neuro linguistic programming in everyday influence and persuasion
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Business Communications Certificate : Core Courses
Enroll Now - Select a section below
Required fields are indicated by .