1118 - Handling Difficult Employee Behavior
Delivery Options Online (Self-paced)
Course DescriptionAs a manager, handling difficult employee behavior is now your job. And it can be overwhelming to try to navigate the psychology of poor behavior to try to figure out how to improve the situation. This course is designed to prepare managers to deal with troublesome and difficult behavior by employees. By effectively addressing, coaching, and counseling employees, you can improve their behavior and improve morale, staff retention, productivity, and teamwork. This course uses videos to illustrate each behavior type so that you can more easily apply the techniques to your current work environment. Focusing on dealing with the behavior (not the person), tools and techniques for positive change are clear and well-defined.
This course grants 10 PDUs for successful completion. Students have 90 days from the day they are granted access to complete this course.
Please note: Access to this course will be granted as soon as possible but may take up to 1 business day
Learner OutcomesAfter this class, you will be able to:
- Discuss the importance of addressing difficult employee behavior
- Describe a six-step model for handling conversations about difficult behaviors
- Apply practical tips for handling conversations about difficult behaviors
- Recognize the common 12 difficult employee behavioral types
- Describe the 12 difficult behaviors, their causes and motivations, and their consequences
- Outline best practices for handling the 12 difficult behaviors
- Apply best practices to workplace scenarios involving the 12 behavioral types
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Essentials of Management Certificate : Elective Courses
Enroll Now - Select a section below
Required fields are indicated by .