The Business Analytics field is popular and growing; Microsoft Excel has many features to make creating analytics easy, attractive, and powerful. Many positions require that we know how to manage, manipulate, and analyze our data table information. We well learn how to manage and manipulate our data and prepare the information for analysis. Then, we will work with Excel's four important analytical tools: Scenario Manager, PivotTables, Subtotals, and Charts/PivotCharts.
Audience: We designed this course for current, experienced users of Excel who are comfortable using formatting, sorting, and filtering features.
Software: This course is designed for Microsoft Office 2016 and Microsoft 365.
Lesson 1. Managing and Manipulating Information
Lesson 2. Name Box and Name Manager
Lesson 3. Scenario Manager
Lesson 4. PivotTables and PivotCharts
Lesson 5. Subtotals
Lesson 6. Charts
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Manage tables with the Name Box and shortcuts
- Manipulate information with filtering and sorting
- Use Format as Table for an attractive and more functional data table
- Save and re-use What If analysis using Scenario Manager
- Create and edit PivotTables and PivotCharts to summarize our data
- Employ Subtotals and Grand Totals in our table
- Construct various type of charts to represent our data graphically