Showcase your skills and build your professional portfolio as you design an event from start to finish! We will give you a specific, real-world scenario—including inevitable curveballs along the way—testing your ability to effectively adapt to change as you demonstrate your capacity to produce events utilizing best practices for budgeting and logistics. The course's three online sessions will also cover event planning career opportunities, as well as tips on identifying your career path. Online instructor office hours will be available for questions regarding the assignment and client scenarios for this capstone project.
Lesson 1: Project and Career Paths
Lesson 2: Online Office Hours Q&A Capstone Project
Session 3: Online Office Hours Q&A Capstone Project
Learner OutcomesAfter completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Confidently plan the design of an event from start to finish.
- Create and propose solutions to sudden hurdles in the course of planning an event
- Define and explain the possible career paths in event planning
- Identify event career opportunities
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Event Planning Certificate : Core Courses