Course DescriptionBusiness ethics represent the standards for right and wrong that govern how business people act. The term also refers to the study of moral principles in the workplace. This course reviews the major ethical issues facing project managers. It looks at the specific challenges project leaders may confront as they deal with team members, vendors, stakeholders, and sponsors.
This course grants 3 PDUs for successful completion. Students have 90 days from the day they are granted access to complete this course.
Please note: Access to this course will be granted as soon as possible but may take up to 1 business day
Learner OutcomesAfter this class, you will be able to:
- Discuss the role of ethics in the workplace
- Discuss project managers and the Ethical Triangle and its three components: Individual Ethics, Leadership Ethics, and Governance and Control
- Recognize the key ethical issues in project management
- Describe the provisions of the Project Management Institute® Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
- Discuss the four foundational values (Responsibility, Respect, Fairness, and Honesty) of the PMI® Ethics Code
- Apply ethical principles to project scenarios
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Project Management Certificate (Live Online) : Elective Courses
Enroll Now - Select a section below
Required fields are indicated by .