Course DescriptionNo one plans to fail, but many people fail to plan. In these difficult economic times, the Strategic Planning Process is more critical than ever. This hands-on course is designed for professionals at all levels to learn how to apply the Strategic Planning Process. It offers a step-by-step guide to assist you in translating basic concepts and visions into a concrete plan for action to help you reach your objectives.
Learner OutcomesAfter this class, you will be able to:
- Formulate realistic goals using the SWOT Analysis
- Determine resources needed to achieve the goals
- Develop an organizational structure to support achievement of the goals
- Create the strategy
- Develop an evaluation and monitoring process
- Gain commitment to the planning process before, during, and after the process
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Essentials of Management Certificate : Elective Courses
Enroll Now - Select a section below
Required fields are indicated by .