In most organizational settings, you'll be expected to work in teams. At times, your team members may not be physically in the same office with you. And yet, communicating effectively within these teams is critical to the success of the team, and critical to your personal success on any given project or task. This introductory-level course will help you improve your collaborative communication by providing best practices and effective tips and techniques.
This course grants 5 PDUs for successful completion. Students have 90 days from the day they are granted access to complete this course.
Please note: Access to this course will be granted as soon as possible but may take up to 1 business day
After this class, you will be able to:
- Identify the factors in interpersonal communication
- Modify communication strategies to be successful in small and large groups
- Devise a strategy for working effectively in remote settings, including in telework settings
- Explain the purpose of various types of meetings and explain the outcomes expected
- Attend a meeting and perform the role of an effective communicator in the meeting
- Prepare for, moderate, and follow up after a meeting to ensure effective use of organizational resources
- Document a meeting and distribute minutes or a meeting summary as appropriate
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Business Communications Certificate : Elective Courses