Course DescriptionThis course is required to complete the Paralegal Certificate and is offered multiple times throughout the year. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
This class prepares graduates to work within the Georgia legal environment. Note that Georgia's legal system is similar to many other states, so much of this knowledge is applicable outside of Georgia. Completion of this course is required to obtain the Paralegal Certificate.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE REQUIRED BOOK
Learner OutcomesAfter this class, you will be able to:
- Understand the terminology and rules of civil procedure
- Understand the trial process from beginning to end
- Draft a complaint and answer
- Create discovery documents for submission to opposing parties
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Paralegal Certificate : Core Courses
Paralegal Certificate Application
This course is open only to students in our Paralegal Certificate program. You will not be able to register by clicking "Add to Cart" below until your application for the Paralegal Certificate program is approved.
Enroll Now - Select a section below
Required fields are indicated by .