Course DescriptionThis intermediate-level course is designed to help Agile practitioners decipher and solve the problems that arise regularly in their work. The course begins with 16 video segments from seasoned Agile trainers and practitioners who provide tips and best practices for addressing Agile team challenges. The course then presents 20 short case studies that test the student's understanding of Agile practices and provide guidance for resolving common problems. The case studies are structured to simulate the conversations and interactions that happen regularly on Agile projects; seeing these disputes as narratives will help students learn to deconstruct issues and diagnose the underlying problems that need to be corrected, just as they would in their everyday work. As students decode these disputes and plan appropriate responses, they'll gain the experience they need to guide their teams and to put them back on track to deliver value to their customers.
This course grants 5 PDUs for successful completion. Students have 90 days from the day they are granted access to complete this course.
Please note: Access to this course will be granted as soon as possible but may take up to 1 business day
After this class, you will be able to:
- Identify the underlying issues that lead to common problems for Agile teams
- Help team members recognize when their behaviors are inhibiting team development
- Describe ways to keep an Agile team focused on delivering value
- Uncover additional stakeholders and project participants to enhance project feedback
- Give examples of the "must have" skills that product owners should possess
- Reorganize daily stand-ups to improve their performance
- Summarize options for overcoming velocity estimation mistakes
- Outline effective rewards and acknowledgments that promote team cohesion and interaction
Enroll Now - Select a section below
Required fields are indicated by .