Course DescriptionThis course is based on A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) 6th edition. If seeking PMI certification, learners enrolling in this exam prep course should be planning to sit for PMI's 6th edition exam.
This completely online and self-paced project management program builds successful project managers at all levels of the organization. It provides a comprehensive preparation for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certification exam including exam-taking tips, 25 comprehensive module quizzes, and two full-length, 150-question practice exams covering the areas of interest from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide), which will provide a report to help you determine your areas of weakness.
This course grants 23 PDUs for successful completion. Students have 180 days from the day they are granted access to complete this course.
Please note: Access to this course will be granted as soon as possible but may take up to 1 business day
Learner OutcomesAfter completing this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize how enterprise environmental factors and organizational process assets affect how projects can be managed
- Explain the five stages of a project life cycle and illustrate how these stages can overlap in time
- Demonstrate how to create a project management plan with subsidiary plans for each of the knowledge areas and explain how progressive elaboration and integrated change management can keep these documents effective and relevant
- Explain the overlapping nature of project activities and practice Project Integration Management to coordinate the various project management processes
- Illustrate how a project's various baselines (including scope, cost, schedule, quality, risk, procurement, and others) are determined, planned for, and managed
- Recognize how to effectively manage human resources and communicate with all stakeholders
- Explain the key methods used to estimate project schedule and cost at the beginning of a project and to forecast cost and schedule variances at any time during the project
- Identify key project stakeholders and continuously engage them in appropriate project activities
- Describe how the project management knowledge contained in the PMBOK® Guide can be used in practice
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Project Management Certificate (Live Online) : Elective Courses
Enroll Now - Select a section below
Required fields are indicated by .