'Teamwork' is a common tenet of many companies—but how do leaders successfully develop high-performing teams while fostering a harmonious, culturally-driven environment? By learning methodologies commonly utilized to assemble productive groups and acquiring the skills necessary to facilitate effective collaboration—even among virtual teams—participants in this course can increase staff engagement levels, create stronger interpersonal connections and maximize performance results.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the stages of team development, the functions at each stage, and the benefits of teaming
- Assess individuals' strengths to ensure the best possible team performance
- Set goals successfully, and avoid common goal-setting mistakes
- Explain how to foster accountability among team members to ensure all members succeed
- Develop esprit de corps and coordinate effective team-building activities
- Explore the effect of a virtual environment on teams