Course DescriptionAchieving employee buy-in towards new initiatives can present significant challenges. How does leadership properly balance motivational incentives with the team's productivity, satisfaction and/or profit objectives? Inspiring commitment is a key to success for enhancing organizational efficiency and boosting employee engagement. Utilize our helpful guidebook and action planning tools in order to develop a fresh perspective, effectively communicate with colleagues, and motivate employees towards success.
Learner OutcomesAfter this class, you will be able to:
- Describe the three types of commitment and implications of each
- Increase awareness and use of best practices for enhancing influence and motivation and mitigating resistance to change
- Practice analyzing situations to identify the types of commitment that exist and needs to be encouraged
- Identify barriers to commitment and change
- Practice developing awareness and use of proactive influence tactics to gain commitment for timely and meaningful information based on a simple request
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Essentials of Human Resources Management Certificate : Elective Courses
- Essentials of Management Certificate : Elective Courses
- Essentials of Supervision Certificate : Elective Courses
Required fields are indicated by .