Business is built on strong relationships. The written word is a fundamental way relationships are built... or damaged. Strong writing skills help professionals persuade, inform, educate, relate, and succeed. This interactive and engaging course helps professionals put the audience first in their writing, while practicing the tips, constructs, methods, and best practices that will build strong business relationships.
Class is limited to 15 participants.
What will be covered:
Lesson 3. Digital writing standards
Lesson 4. Personal Writing Action Plan
After this class, you will be able to:
- Describe the key components of audience-centric writing that draw the reader in and deepen the relationship
- Refine your writing by being more concise, using clear, thoughtful structure and language, and adjusting your style to the audience
- Describe effective writing styles and standards for both digital and paper media
- Create your own action plan to improve your writing effectiveness
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Business Communications Certificate : Core Courses