Course DescriptionThis course extends the principles and techniques of data analytics into the field of Artificial Intelligence. The program builds upon the students' existing knowledge of data analytics fundamentals and prepares them to handle more complex problems by focusing on AI-driven predictive and prescriptive models. The course trains the students to build and implement AI-infused data science models through an applied, hands-on approach. The interactive AI-based techniques covered in this course can bring data-driven decision-making to a larger number of corporate users and practitioners by making advanced analytics more accessible to them. Students learn to build models that automatically draw insight from data, use natural language processing (NLP) for text analysis, and computer vision for image analytics, among other techniques.
This course requires one of the following:
- Prior background or work experience in Data Science and familiarity with Python, or
- Completion of Emory's Continuing Education past course in Big Data Analytics, or
- Completion of Emory Continuing Education's Advanced Tableau Data Analytics program
Learner OutcomesUpon successful completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Assess and analyze data science projects that can benefit from the infusion of AI methodologies
- Undertake the required mixed data engineering tasks
- Build AI-infused business intelligence and data science models
- Build AI-based models that discover insight and act on them automatically
- Successfully test and implement AI-infused data analytics solutions
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- AI-powered Augmented Data Science Certificate : Required Course
Enroll Now - Select a section below
Required fields are indicated by .