Course DescriptionThis self-paced, intermediate-level course is designed to prepare learners for the Project Management Institute®'s Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® exam. As such, learners should have some experience in Agile project management prior to enrolling. The course begins with the Agile Basics and Agile Applications modules from our Introduction to Agile course, before continuing on to cover the key tools, techniques, and strategies that PMI® has listed as important for Agile practitioners to understand to achieve their certification.
This course grants 21 PDUs for successful completion. Students have 180 days from the day they are granted access to complete this course.
Please note: Access to this course will be granted as soon as possible but may take up to 1 business day
Learner OutcomesAfter this class, you will be able to:
- Identify the similarities and differences among Agile methodologies
- Describe the stages of the Agile development cycle and identify the factors that promote project success
- Understand how to apply specific tools and techniques to successfully complete Agile projects
- Understand the interrelationships of tasks, activities, and practices in Agile projects
- Understand the specific roles and responsibilities of team members and enhance interaction on Agile teams
- Successfully complete the PMI-ACP® certification exam
- Effectively lead and work with Agile teams
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Project Management Certificate (Live Online) : Elective Courses
Enroll Now - Select a section below
Required fields are indicated by .