Course DescriptionA Manager's Guide to Superior Customer Service explores the art and science of developing a superior customer experience. Customers are vital to any organization and superior customer service can pay large financial dividends.
Students have 90 days from the day they are granted access to complete this course.
Please note: Access to this course will be granted as soon as possible but may take up to 1 business day
Learner OutcomesAfter this class, you will be able to:
- Explain the concept of the comprehensive customer experience
- Discuss the case for offering superior customer service
- Describe the customer service philosophies of leading companies including Apple, Nordstrom, L.L. Bean, and others
- Discuss the concept of performance measurements and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Describe the use of the Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Discuss the Voice of the Customer (VoC) process
- Outline ways to build customer loyalty
- Explain how to calculate Customer Lifetime Value (CLV)
- Discuss the issues involved in managing customer service
- Describe how to establish customer service expectations
- Discuss the approach to providing customer service on different platforms (in-person, over the phone, online)
- Explain approaches for handling difficult customers
Enroll Now - Select a section below
Required fields are indicated by .