As the global marketplace continues to grow and evolve, project managers will play a critical role in helping companies successfully adapt to changing needs while delivering products and services as quickly and cost-effectively as possible.
Interested in building and/or enhancing your project management career? Sharpening your knowledge and competence to distinguish yourself professionally is key. We’ve designed our Project Management Certificate curriculum to introduce and develop key concepts, tools, and techniques to help increase participants’ expertise in this profession.
After successfully completing this program, student will be able to:
- Describe the key concepts, tools, and techniques of project management
- Interpret and apply a sample project management methodology to their projects and organization
- Describe the project manager’s role in each of the competency areas
- Develop a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Develop and explain the importance of the Statement of Work (SOW)
- Create a schedule and identify and manage the Critical Path
- Establish a budget and total cost baseline for measuring project performance
- Apply common tools and techniques to manage project communications, including negotiation, conflict management and resolution
- Utilize techniques to identify and respond to project risks
This program does not have education or experience requirements.