Both new and experienced managers can benefit from the Essentials of Management Certificate Program, which provides a valuable toolkit to handle common workplace challenges. Best practices for coaching and delegating will be discussed, as well as effective strategies for overcoming communication barriers and strengthening trust with employees.
Successful completion of the program should allow participants to immediately apply newly-acquired skills and demonstrate noticeable managerial performance improvement.
After successfully completing this program, students will be able to:
- Detect individual communication styles and strengthen a toolkit for managing communication challenges
- Explore best practices in coaching, delegating, and performance management
- Identify change initiative behaviors and develop solutions for managing change
- Create plans for resolution of your organization's challenges
- Acquire tools for more efficient performance in a managerial role
Students interested in this program should have already earned a bachelor's degree or possess equivalent professional work experience.